YOU'LL LOVE WALKING THROUGH CORNWALL
Cornwall – a romantic county on England’s rugged southwestern tip – has much to offer the adventurous hiker. It is home to the iconic South West Coast Path, England’s longest waymarked long-distance trail (1015km), and the lesser-known but no less compelling routes of The Saints’ Way and Saint Michael’s Way.
You will be in awe of a landscape and its wildlife that has long inspired artists and writers alike – think Doc Martin, Poldark, Jamaica Inn, The Wind in the Willows.
Our hiking itineraries celebrate a connection to nature – a belief embraced for centuries by Celtic Saints and Cornish locals. The trails meander along sandy beaches, towering cliffs, sheltered estuaries and over rolling green hills, and coastal valleys.
Cornwall is rich in history, geology, archaeology and pubology. After a long day’s hike navigating your way past Bronze Age Standing Stones, centuries-old churches and crumbling tin mining engine houses, there are countless ‘Ship Inns’ and ‘Kings Arms’ where you can grab a hearty feed.
View Our Walks
The Saints Way – Cornwall
- Discover Celtic crosses, churches and rich religious heritage
- Tread a path once walked by drovers, pilgrims and missionaries
- Enjoy a relaxing walk to Padstow harbour for fresh fish and chips
- Pass dramatic Helman Tor on your way to pretty Fowey village
A Cornish Camino – Cornwall
- Travel the path of Saints and pilgrims along the Cornish coastline
- Wander along cobbled streets past pretty whitewashed cottages
- Follow the path through tranquil woods and country lanes
- Walk the ancient cobbled causeway to St Michael’s Mount
South West Coast Path: Padstow to St Ives – Cornwall
- Enjoy warm Cornish hospitality and quality B&B accommodation
- Savour an area of rich and diverse history and natural beauty
- Relish impressive coastal views towering cliffs and wild seas
- Explore St Ives’ laneway-filled artsy galleries and museums
South West Coast Path: Padstow to Falmouth – Cornwall
- Be charmed by Padstow’s village and delightful fishing harbour
- Discover the history of the local tin mining industry
- Indulge in home-made ice-cream and Cornish cream teas
- Relish spectacular coastal views, towering cliffs and wild seas
South West Coast Path: St Ives to Falmouth – Cornwall
- Discover aquamarine smugglers coves and wind-blown beaches
- Embrace the solitude and beauty of the wild remote landscape
- Be charmed by delightful fishing villages and colourful harbours
- Experience warm hospitality and quality B&B accommodation
South West Coast Path: St Ives to Marazion – Cornwall
- Walk the ancient narrow causeway to mystical St Michael’s Mount
- Experience the dramatic and isolated Cornish coastline
- Savour craggy landscapes, hidden coves and stunning views
- Explore ‘Poldark’ country and the heart of Cornish tin mining
Not quite what you're after?
If you don’t see the exact trip you’re looking for then consider a customised trip, individually tailored to your ideal walking distances and timeframes. Have a look at our tailor-made trips page on the link below and drop us a line: