We commit 10% of our profits to drive positive change to our planet.
“When you travel with RAW, you become part of something bigger.
You are guaranteed to leave a lasting positive impact on the planet.”
– Birte Moliere, RAW Travel Sustainability Lead.
Make the world a little better, one walk at a time.
At RAW Travel we are proud of our reputation as a leader in sustainable travel and recognise our responsibility to continuously improve, pioneer and drive change for a better planet.
Every single step we take has an impact. The challenge is to minimise our negative footprint while maximising opportunities to make a real difference, give something back and empower change.
That’s where RAW’s ambitious ‘10% FOR THE PLANET’ initiative comes in. While sustainability has always been at the heart of everything we do, we have made a bold commitment to go one step further.
We commit 10% of our profits to drive positive change within our four pillars of influence:
We focus our efforts on some of the most pressing global issues and work on areas close to the heart of our staff and our travellers such as:
- Climate change
- Healthy oceans
- Sustainable outdoor lifestyles
- A circular economy
- Inspiring the next generation to be better custodians of our planet
BCorp – Business as a force for good.
- BCorp shifts the focus of business beyond profit to be a ‘force for good’.
- Certified BCorps meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
- Passing a rigorous global standard to certify that we are contributing to a better world.
- “Certified B Companies are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. They are required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. BCorps are a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using businesses as a force for good”.
We are proud to be joining this growing movement working on better ways to do business.