- Great Ocean Walk Challenge - Walk for Wellness - (3 days)
- Peninsula Home Hospice Grampians Challenge (3 days)
- Epworth Japan Challenge - Group 1 (10 days)
- Epworth Japan Challenge - Group 2 (10 days)
- Epworth Great Wall of China Challenge 2016
- Project Futures Board of Directors and Donors - PRIVATE GROUP
- Epworth Vietnam Challenge - Epworth Freemasons ( 11 days)
- Epworth Vietnam Challenge (11 days)
- Vietnam Challenge - OrthoSport Victoria (11 days)
- Great Ocean Walk - Christina Noble Children's Foundation (3 days)
- Project Futures Japan Challenge 2016 (9 days)
- Epworth Thailand CEO Challenge (9 days)
- Project Futures Schools Challenge 2016 - July
- The Kids' Cancer Project - Cycling the Annapurnas (12 days)
- Epworth Thailand Cycle Challenge (10 days)
- Epworth Sri Lanka Challenge (12 days)
- Project Futures Cycle & Trek Sri Lanka (11 days)
- Project Futures Schools Challenge 2016 - September (11 days)
- Project Futures Cambodia Cycle Challenge 2016
- Project Futures Cycle Burma Challenge 2016
Welcome to RAW Challenges
Trek, bike and climb throughout the world in aid of charity! Join one of our Charity Challenge trips which raise money for great causes and invite you to step out of your comfort zone on a life changing journey. Explore the world with us on a challenge and you'll be changing more than just your own life.Are you ready to take on a challenge? Ready to make a difference in the world and step outside your comfort zone? Then you've come to the right place! Our Charity Challenges are about ordinary people achieving extraordinary things.
Please have a look at the Fundraising guide & FAQ'S below which answers all your questions about how the concept works:
EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING!
RAW is the most experienced operator in the Australian charity adventure market - Since 2002 we're proud to have run over 235 Challenges (and counting) which have raised over $16m gross in funds. RAW delivers the complete charity challenge from initial concept development to help with marketing, pre-event training, management of all logistics and physically leading the adventure through to post-event briefings and evaluation.
RAW has unrivalled experience as a tour operator running Charity and Company Challenges in over 24 countries. We have helped 40 + Charities and 11 corporates in designing unique and exceptional fundraising challenges. And our reputation for offering the best value, service and experienceis borne out by the continued repeat business we enjoy from our customers.
Every challenge helps raise money for inspiring charities whose work extends into all areas of life. Several hundred fundraisers a year embark on life changing journeys and in the process raise much needed money for Charity. The hard part is picking just one to support...
Our hope is that you too will be inspired by the amazing people you'll meet, the incredible life experiences, and become part of a positive change in the world. Literally thousands of people have taken the challenge with us over the past eight years - find out what they've said in the testimonials and videos which appear on these pages.