ABOUT RAW TRAVEL
RAW Travel is a boutique tour operator specialising only in iconic walking adventures. We don’t try and run trips everywhere but prefer to offer real expertise and useful advice on the ones we do. Though it’s an intentionally small list we’ve got walks for complete beginners right through to demanding treks that will satisfy and thrill even veteran adventurers. We offer both guided and self-guided trips in our chosen destinations backed by an unusual flexibility in delivering what our clients desire. We’re certainly not new at this game and have a long history of organising great active trips worldwide.
We enrich people’s lives and empower them to realise their travel dreams
– taking on the challenge of completing some of the world’s most iconic walks.
At RAW Travel we don’t just plan itineraries: we take our clients on a journey, working with them to plan their dream travel experience. We consider their fitness, achievements and motivations and then together we map out their personalised adventure.
We also run Charity Challenges, which raise money for great causes. Participants in these trips get to step out of their comfort zone to trek, bike and climb throughout the world all in aid of charity.
- Put customers first
- Exude passion and expert knowledge
- Innovate and inspire
- Take ownership
- Foster teamwork
- Go above and beyond
- Make it fun
CURRENT TRAVEL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
RAW Travel is an innovative and growing business with great travel products, an excellent working environment and opportunities for staff to travel. Check out our employment opportunities below and keep up to date by following us on Facebook
The RAW head office is just 400m from the beach in the thriving seaside village of Mornington. On our doorstep we have the region’s best shops, cafes, bars and dining options. The Mornington Peninsula offers an outstanding lifestyle, with a beautiful hinterland of wineries, walks and ocean and bay beaches on three sides.
We have an experienced, dedicated passionate team in our Mornington head office, as well as expert guides and support staff on the ground in Europe and Australia. We have many things in common, including a passion for walking, a love of adventure travel in beautiful and historic locations, and the ability to go above and beyond to make our client’s travel dreams become a reality.
Our staff are regularly out on the road (ahem, trail)…
- Elize is one of our Operations Managers. She loves exhilarating outdoor adventures and recently navigated her way along Wainwright’s Coast to Coast trail in northern England.
- Lorinda has explored more than 30 countries. She’s part of our Camino Team and earlier this year walked the Portuguese Coastal Camino.
- Leanne is passionate about all things Japanese. Last year she spent an amazing week walking the iconic Kumano Kodo pilgrimage trail and loved every minute.
- Sandra is a Camino and Coast to Coast Specialist. She has hiked trails and tracks in Patagonia, Peru, Turkey, Spain, Italy, the UK, New Zealand and Australia and has travelled to over 35 countries.
- Jodie is our European Alps and Great Ocean Walk Specialist. She took on Mont Blanc last year and recently trekked the Italian Dolomites.
- Mel has trekked, cycled and kayaked through more than 20 countries with Dave, the founder of RAW. She recently escorted a women’s group on Spain’s epic Camino de Santiago.
Working at RAW Travel is more than just a job, it’s a great place to work. Our staff are authentic, adventurous and active. We work hard but we always make time to laugh and connect with each other. From horseback winery tours and bubble soccer to team lunches and yoga, we know how to have fun and reward our staff.
When you join the team at RAW Travel there are a whole range of benefits you’ll love…
- an excellent work environment and great industry perks
- regular opportunities for travel – our sales staff must be destination experts!
- a flexible and casual workplace
- performance related bonus and one RDO each month
- ample opportunities for training and professional development
- regular social activities
There are no current vacancies.