Tokyo is a destination that has much to offer and this hotel and orientation city break will help you to get the most out of your time in this amazing city. Our experienced local guide will give you all the insights and tips on where to go, what to see and how to get around the city, making sure your visit is everything that you want it to be. At the end of each day you will be warmly welcomed by staff at your modern and well located hotel.
- Receive advice from an experienced guide on the best places to see based on your interests, the best time to visit and how to get there
- Find out about ‘off the beaten path’ and unique experiences only an insider can share
- A local’s guide to dining options
- Receive information on navigating the public transport system
- Stay in a conveniently located, comfortable hotel with great facilities and service
From $860 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- 2 hour orientation with an experienced local guide to help plan your time in Tokyo
- Lunches & dinners
- Airport transfers
- Duration: 2 hours
- Time: 6-8pm on the day of arrival or 8-10am the following day
- Location: Hotel lobby
- Group Size: This is a private tour so you can best maximise your time with your Japanese guide
Ideally located in Shiodome, with easy access to Shiodome Subway station, the Park Hotel in Tokyo is also a 5 minute taxi ride to Ginza shopping area and Tsukiji Market.
The hotel offers a range of spacious, sound-proof, non-smoking rooms with excellent views of the city. Rooms include free amenities, wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests have access to a fitness centre and 7 dining and bar options.
Ask to be upgraded to a unique ‘Artist Room’ that has been skilfully decorated by a Japanese artist and includes special extras exclusive to those that book the Artist Room.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced Japan team to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5976 3763
Email: [email protected]