Let our local, experienced guide introduce you to the wonders of Tokyo in a half day tour that explores the highlights of this electric city. You will kick off your tour by discovering the atmospheric Asakusa Old Town. Once the main entertainment district during the Edo period, you will now find temples, shrines, and a popular shopping street. Afterwards relax to the rhythm of a river cruise before exploring the beautifully landscaped gardens of Hamarikyu Park.
Tsukiji Market is your last stop and your guide will lead you along the bustling narrow streets to discover retail and wholesale shops selling produce and fresh and dried seafood. From here you can return to your hotel or your guide can give you advice on what to see and do for the remainder of the afternoon.
This city break also include 3 nights accommodation in a modern Tokyo hotel.
- Benefit from the knowledge and interpretation of a local guide
- Experience the highlights of a city that has an overwhelming choice of things to see and do
- Enjoy a private tour, with no other members joining your travelling party
- Stay in a conveniently located, comfortable hotel with great facilities and service
From $975 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- Half day Tokyo city tour with an experienced local guide
- River cruise ticket
- Lunches & dinners
- Gratuities for your guide
- Airport transfers
- Transportation costs on Highlights Tour (please budget approx 400 Yen per person for the tour)
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting time: 9am
- Finish time: 1pm
- Start location: Hotel lobby
- End Location: Tsukiji Market
- Transport: Walking, cruise and public transport
- Group Size: This is a private tour so you can best maximise your time with your Japanese guide.
- Additional notes: We suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes and bringing along drinking water. This tour can be customised for your group and we suggest you chat with your guide to see what is possible.
Ideally located in Shiodome, with easy access to Shiodome Subway station, the Park Hotel in Tokyo is also a 5 minute taxi ride to Ginza shopping area and Tsukiji Market.
The hotel offers a range of spacious, sound-proof, non-smoking rooms with excellent views of the city. Rooms include free amenities, wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests have access to a fitness centre and 7 dining and bar options.
Ask to be upgraded to a unique ‘Artist Room’ that has been skilfully decorated by a Japanese artist and includes special extras exclusive to those that book the Artist Room.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced Japan team to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5976 3763
Email: [email protected]