TOKYO HOTEL + FOOD EXPLORATION TOUR
On this personalised experience, you’ll discover how food is at the heart of modern Japanese culture and Tokyo is the ultimate destination for foodies. Join your like-minded local host for the ultimate Tokyo food experience; from street side yakitori to six seater sushi joints and traditional izakaya bursting with life, you’ll be dreaming of Tokyo’s food long after you leave. Taste the foods in your “must try” list but also discover an incredible variety of dishes you’ve never heard of which you can only discover with a local host who knows where to find them!
This special package also includes a 3 night stay at a well located, modern hotel that offers an excellent base for exploring this dynamic city.
- Eat and drink like a local on a private tour personalised to your interests
- Learn about the food culture in Tokyo and where the locals like to eat
- Discover markets, stores, street food and local eateries that make up the exciting Tokyo food scene
- Stay in a modern, well located hotel with great facilities and service
From $960 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation in a modern Tokyo hotel (Western style beds)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- Private and personalised guided tour of Tokyo’s food scene
- 6-8 foods to taste selected by your local guide based on your preferences
- 2 beers or soft drink, bottled water and tea/coffee on the foodies tour
- Lunch or dinner on food tour depending on time of departure
- Snacks on food tour
- Lunch and dinners not included above
- Airport transfers
- Transport costs
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting time: Flexible – to be agreed upon by you and your guide
- Meeting location: Flexible – can be your hotel or a convenient location close to the start of the tour
- Group size: This is a private tour, so only your group members will participate
A popular choice for travellers, the Granbell Hotel Shibuya is a contemporary hotel with modern and comfortable rooms. Situated in an excellent location, the hotel is just 3 minutes walk from Shibuya Station which offers direct train access to Shinjuku and Harajuku in under 10 minutes and Narita International Airport in 80 minutes. Shibuya is a well known shopping and entertainment area with a plethora of dining options to satisfy all taste buds. The hotel is also a short stroll to the famous Shibuya intersection.
The hotel features a variety of dining options, a luggage storage service, non-smoking rooms and free Wi-Fi. Rooms include free amenities, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and ipod dock.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you would like to request a different standard hotel please enquire with the flights team. Pricing will vary depending on hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]