Let our local, experienced guide take you on an explorative adventure through the vibrant city of Tokyo. This full day private tour enables you to visit some of the best sites around the city, with the added benefit of the interpretation of a local guide who can share the history, culture and traditions of their hometown.
You will take a stroll through the impressive East Gardens of the Imperial Palace (the current residence of the Imperial Family), before exploring opulent rooms and stunning gardens of the Tokyo State Guest House. Built in 1909 as a residence for the Crown Prince, the State House now hosts diplomats, world leaders and guests of honour during their stay in Japan.
Your guide will take you to Tsukiji Market to discover retail and wholesale shops and restaurants huddled together along narrow streets. Here you will find many shops selling produce and fresh and dried seafood. After lunch step into the atmospheric Asakusa Old Town. Once the main entertainment district during the Edo period, you will now find temples, shrines, and a popular shopping street.
Dominating the skyline, the 634m Tokyo Sky Tree is an observation tower that you will also pay a visit to before returning to your hotel for a well earned rest.
This city break also include 3 nights accommodation in a modern Tokyo hotel.
- Experience the sites and culture of Tokyo with an experienced, knowledgeable guide
- Stay in a conveniently located, comfortable hotel with great facilities and service
From $985 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- Private, full day guided tour of Tokyo
- Lunches & dinners
- Gratuities for your guide
- Airport transfers
- Transportation costs (please budget approx 900 Yen per person for the tour)
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the tour itinerary (approx 2000 Yen per person)
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meeting Time: 9am
- End Time: 5pm
- Meeting Location: Your hotel lobby
- End Location: Your hotel lobby
- Transport: Walking and public transport
- Group Size: This is a private tour so you can best maximise your time with your Japanese guide.
- Additional Notes: We suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes and bringing along drinking water. This tour can be customised for your group and we suggest you chat with your guide to see what is possible.
Ideally located in Shiodome, with easy access to Shiodome Subway station, the Park Hotel in Tokyo is also a 5 minute taxi ride to Ginza shopping area and Tsukiji Market.
The hotel offers a range of spacious, sound-proof, non-smoking rooms with excellent views of the city. Rooms include free amenities, wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests have access to a fitness centre and 7 dining and bar options.
Ask to be upgraded to a unique ‘Artist Room’ that has been skillfully decorated by a Japanese artist and includes special extras exclusive to those that book the Artist Room.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced Japan team to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5976 3763
Email: [email protected]