ROME HOTEL + FOOD, WINE AND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Italian cuisine is world-renowned and this 4-hour guided tour gives you an excellent opportunity to enjoy delicious local cuisine and sightseeing in the heart of Rome. Embarking on your tour in the evening, your guide will introduce you to some of the oldest districts of the city; the Campo Marzio and Jewish Ghetto neighbourhoods. Hip and happening, this section of Rome is loaded with famous sites and family owned trattorias. Your guide will narrate the journey as you encounter various historic sites and discover several eateries you’d never find on your own. Here you can sample traditional dishes from families that cook with love and pride. The opportunity to taste an assortment of fish and vegetables, fresh meats, pizza, pasta and desserts along with locally produced wines make this a truly memorable experience.
This tour concludes with a gourmet dinner experience among the ruins of an ancient theatre.
This city break also includes a 3 night stay at a centrally located hotel that offers an excellent base for exploring the city.
- Explore Rome’s traditional cuisine at local eateries that can only be found with a local guide
- Visit famous historical sites and hear stories from your guide as you learn about Rome’s rich cultural history
- Enjoy a fabulous dinner in the ancient ruins of a Roman theatre
- 3 nights accommodation in a well located hotel
From $455 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Over 10 different food tastings
- Extensive dinner
- Local expert guide
- Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Lunch and dinner (except dinner on tour)
- Airport transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to the interior of the Jewish Synagogue
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting Time: 5.45pm
- Meeting Location: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Additional Notes: Dress code is smart casual. Dietary restrictions can usually be accommodated if notified in advance. Places visited on the night are subject to change without notice.
Centrally located on one of Rome’s most popular shopping streets, and well serviced by public transport, Hotel Regno is a charming 16th-century hotel offering lovely accommodation for your city break in the Eternal City. The hotel is situated only minutes walk from famous sites such as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and the Pantheon.
Sound-proofed rooms feature air-conditioning, safe, free Wi-Fi, minibar and toiletries. You may wish to upgrade to a room with a private terrace overlooking the rooftops of Rome.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]