PARIS HOTEL + WWII HISTORY DISCOVERY TOUR
Join an experienced local guide as they recall the horrors and heroic moments of WWII in Paris under the Nazi occupation. On this informative 3-hour small group walking tour, our guide will recount stories of the French Resistance and the bravery of everyday men and women who rose up in revolt to reclaim their city. We explore former urban battlefields where the dramas of war played out, and witness the damage made by the army’s artillery that still scars the Paris landscape today.
Learn about Hitler’s order to destroy Paris and the events leading to its liberation, all while visiting several significant historical sites.
This special package also includes a 3 night stay at a well located hotel that offers an excellent base for exploring the city.
- Delve into the history of Paris during WWII with an English speaking guide
- Visit important sites, monuments and districts including Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Le Marais and Ile-de-France
- Small group tour (max 10 participants)
- 3 nights accommodation in a well located hotel
From $680 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation in Paris
- Daily breakfast
- Coffee/tea at an authentic French cafe
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinners
- Airport transfers
- Transport to/from the tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Time: 2pm
- Meeting Location: Saint Paul
- End Location: 13 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
- Additional Notes: We recommend comfortable walking shoes
Hotel Royal Saint Germain offers elegant rooms and a superb location. Situated in the historical 6th district in Paris, the Saint-Placide Metro Station is a convenient 3 minute walk away. The area is popular for its shopping, food, art and culture.
Relax in the comfortable bar and lounge area or make use of the excellent concierge service. The charming rooms are beautifully decorated and feature air-conditioning, a safe, minibar, toiletries and hairdryer.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]