PARIS HOTEL + HIDDEN SECRETS OF PARIS BIKE TOUR
Let your local Parisian guide reveal the hidden secrets and gems of Paris on this 4-hour bike tour. Getting off the tourist trail, you will find delight in what captivates and charms the locals. You will discover the quaint Latin Quarter and Le Marais district along with hidden courtyards, ancient Roman ruins and experience the Paris that only a local can share with you.
This special package also includes a 3 night stay at a well located hotel that offers an excellent base for exploring the city.
- Take in the atmosphere of Parisian neighbourhoods as you search for hidden wonders
- Discover a unique side to Paris with a local guide
- Small group adventure
- 3 nights accommodation in a well located hotel
From $630 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation in Paris
- Daily breakfast
- Friendly and professional local guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- Lunch and dinners
- Airport transfers
- Transport to/from the tour
- Food and drink on the tour
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting Time: 10am
- Meeting Location: Paris Latin Quarter
- End Location: Original meeting point (close to Saint-Michel)
- Additional Notes: Please wear suitable and comfortable clothing and footwear for cycling
Hotel Royal Saint Germain offers elegant rooms and a superb location. Situated in the historical 6th district in Paris, the Saint-Placide Metro Station is a convenient 3 minute walk away. The area is popular for its shopping, food, art and culture.
Relax in the comfortable bar and lounge area or make use of the excellent concierge service. The charming rooms are beautifully decorated and feature air-conditioning, a safe, minibar, toiletries and hairdryer.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]