MADRID HOTEL + BEST OF MADRID BY E-BIKE
Get your cycle on with this Best of Madrid guided tour. Over 3 fun-filled hours, we will take in the atmosphere of an authentic local market, explore iconic sites plus discover some hidden gems within the city.
We take it at a relaxed pace to ensure you don’t miss any of Madrid’s highlights and have plenty of time to take photos. To keep our energy levels up, we will sample some traditional Spanish Tapas before jumping on the bike again to cycle through the local streets, beautiful gardens and squares. This is truly a great way to have an adventure and explore the wonderful city of Madrid.
This special package also includes a 2 night stay at a well located hotel that offers an excellent base for exploring the city.
- Explore the local streets and highlights of Madrid with an expert guide
- Navigate the city with ease on your e-bike (regular bikes are available too)
- Personalised, small group adventure
- 2 nights accommodation in a well located hotel
From $365 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 2 nights accommodation in Madrid
- Daily breakfast
- Friendly and professional local guide
- Use of an e-bike and helmet
- Bottle of water
- Snacks – When there are more than 5 participants, we invite you to enjoy delicious tapas
- Lunch and dinners
- Airport transfers
- Transport to/from the tour
- Food and drink on the tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Time: 10.30am
- Meeting Location: Calle de Felipe IV, 10
- End Location: Tour returns to original departure point
- Additional Notes: Please wear suitable and comfortable clothing for cycling
Boasting an excellent location in the heart of Madrid, Hotel Regina is ideally situated for visiting the cities most popular sites.
The hotel is elegant and modern in its presentation and rooms are spacious and comfortable. Featuring air-conditioning, a safe, sound-proofing, hairdryer, free amenities and Wi-Fi, you will be more than comfortable during your stay here. Other appealing facilities include an airport shuttle service and a Mediterranean restaurant with a wine cellar featuring over 60 International wines.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]