KYOTO HOTEL + FULL DAY TOUR
Let our experienced local guide take you on an explorative adventure through the city of Kyoto. This full-day private tour enables you to visit some of the best sites around the city with the added benefit of the interpretation of a local guide who can share the history, culture and traditions of their hometown.
Walk amongst the thousands of vibrant orange Torri Gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine, soak up the atmosphere of the buzzing Gion district and charming streets of Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka. Be introduced to the culinary delights of the city with samples of popular Japanese sweets and snacks like yatsuhashi and maccha cookie chanoka. Learn about the traditional art form of Kabuki theatre before crossing the famous Kamo River on your way to the Nishiki market where you will learn about the local and seasonal cuisine. The market is truly remarkable for the intricate and myriad of foods on display, many of which you will have never seen before. At the end of the day you will be warmly welcomed by staff at your modern and well-located hotel.
- Wander through the famous orange Torii Gates at Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Explore Kobu and Shirakawa, two fascinating areas of the Gion district
- Visit the famous Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Yasaka Pagoda and Kodaiji temple
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka streets
- Discover the gourmet side of Kyoto at Nishiki Market
- Sample some of the locals favourite snacks and sweets
- Stay in a conveniently located, comfortable hotel with great facilities and service
From $890 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
Please enquire with our Destination Specialist for single room pricing
- 3 nights accommodation in a modern Kyoto hotel (Western style beds)
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- Full day Kyoto city tour with an experienced local guide
- Lunches & dinners
- Gratuities for your guide
- Transportation costs (please budget approx 700 Yen for the full day tour)
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meeting time: 9am
- Finish time: 5pm
- Start location: Hotel lobby
- End Location: Nishiki Market
- Transport: Walking and public transport
- Group Size: This is a private tour so you can best maximise your time with your Japanese guide.
Our Kyoto Hotel is centrally located and a 2-minute walk from Kyoto Station (Hachijo West Gate exit). Established in 2015 the hotel is modern and features wood and stone furnishings, a fire pit in the lobby and contemporary artwork throughout the hotel. The buffet breakfast is extensive and guests can enjoy a light or full course meal at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. The hotel also offers a take-out menu that guests can enjoy in their room, balcony or hotel patio. Guests have access to free self-service laundry, wifi, fitness centre, and the Japanese public bath.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel, room type and season.
How to Book
Please contact our friendly Japan Team for further information or to make a booking.
Phone: (03) 5976 3763
Email: [email protected]