OSAKA HOTEL + FOODIE BIKE TOUR
Only a short train ride from Tokyo, Osaka is a laid back city known for its food, fun, and culture. On this city break tour enjoy the adventure of riding bikes through this exciting city to discover its culinary delights.
A knowledgeable, English speaking guide will lead you through the streets of South Osaka on your bikes, exploring the Tsuruhashi market, meeting some of the friendly locals and sampling local snacks along the way. A stop at Japan’s oldest temple gives you an opportunity to take photos and learn about the temple’s history from your guide.
Continuing on, your guide will introduce you to a range of delicious foods including grilled wagyu beef, kushikatsu skewers, chijimi pancakes and delicious sushi!
This special package also includes a 2 night stay at a modern hotel that offers great facilities and service.
- Embark on a fun bike riding tour through Osaka with an experienced guide
- Interact with local market-stall holders as you explore unique and traditional foods
- Sample a variety of Japanese snacks and dishes
- 2 nights accommodation in a modern hotel
From $540 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 2 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Four food stops
- Additional market snacks
- Bike & helmet rental
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch and dinner (except lunch on tour)
- Airport transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Meeting Time: 9.30am
- Meeting Location: Tsutenkaku Tower
- Group Size: Maximum of 7 people. Please note that this tour needs a minimum number of people to operate. An alternative date or a full refund will be offered if minimum numbers are not met.
- Additional Notes: Comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for bike riding recommended. This tour is not possible for riders under 140cm tall. This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
The Osaka Hinode Hotel offers modern accommodation with great facilities and service. English speaking staff can assist you with free bike use or pocket Wi-Fi devices to use while you explore the city. Relax in the indoor hot springs public bath or sauna or enjoy the complimentary Ramen Noodles provided each night. Comfortable non-smoking rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, kettle, fridge, toiletries and air-conditioning.
Only minutes walk to the subway, the property is also a 4-minute walk to Tsutenkaku Tower and 15 minutes by foot to Shitennoji Temple.
*Please note that in the event that this hotel is unavailable on your preferred dates, another hotel of similar standard will be offered to you. If you prefer another hotel of a different standard, please enquire with our staff for suggestions on a property suited to your needs. Pricing will vary depending on the hotel standard, room type and season.
How to book:
Contact our experienced specialists Rosalind and Andrea to discuss your city break needs.
Phone: (03) 5973 5413
Email: [email protected]