Kyoto hotel stay and private half day guided tour package
Let our local, experienced guide introduce you to the wonders of Kyoto in a half day tour that explores the highlights of this great city. You will be captivated by the vibrant orange Torii Gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine, a stunning visual experience. Explore the bustling Gion district known for its atmospheric restaurants, bars and ochaya (tea houses). Cross the famous Kamo River on your way to the Nishiki market where you will learn about the local and seasonal cuisine. The market is truly remarkable for the intricate and myriad of foods on display, many of which you will have never seen before. At the end of the day you will be warmly welcomed by staff at your modern and well-located hotel.
- Wander through the famous orange Torii Gates at Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Explore Kobu and Shirakawa, two fascinating areas of the Gion district
- Discover the gourmet side of Kyoto at Nishiki Market
- Stay in a conveniently located, comfortable hotel with great facilities and service
From $685 per person (based on double occupancy in low season)
- 3 nights accommodation in a modern Kyoto hotel (Western style beds)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel city tax
- Half day Kyoto city tour with an experienced local guide
- Lunches & dinners
- Transportation costs
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the tour itinerary
Duration: 4-4 1/2 hours
Meeting time: 8am
Finish time: 12-12.30pm
Start location: Hotel lobby
End Location: Nishiki Market
Transport: Walking and public transport
Group Size: This is a private tour so you can best maximise your time with your Japanese guide.
Our Kyoto Hotel is centrally located and a 2-minute walk from Kyoto Station (Hachijo West Gate exit). Established in 2015 the hotel is modern and features wood and stone furnishings, a fire pit in the lobby and contemporary artwork throughout the hotel. The buffet breakfast is extensive and guests can enjoy a light or full course meal at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. The hotel also offers a take-out menu that guests can enjoy in their room, balcony or hotel patio. Guests have access to free self-service laundry, wifi, fitness centre, and the Japanese public bath.
RAW Travel customer reviews