Founded in 2006, RAW Travel is a boutique travel operator on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula offering off-the-beaten track walking adventures. We started with running active challenge trips for charities and companies around the world and were instrumental in raising over $18m for a host of great causes through the group trips we ran. Nowadays we have narrowed our focus to creating great experiences for individual travellers on some of the World’s most iconic walks.
RAW Travel has remained a family owned venture and travelling with us has always been about experiencing the world and local people with authentic walking adventures. We passionately believe that walking trips offers unique experiences and opportunities that vehicle-bound or cruise travel can’t:
- Travelling on foot means you slow down and really see the world around you.
- Walking is a great detox to the stresses of modern life.
- Life on the trail is an enriching experience that energises, stimulates and excites the senses but allows you to escape daily routines.
- Walking offers opportunities to share experiences with new friends, connect more deeply with one another and the local people on their terms as you immerse yourself in different cultures.
- Exploring regions on foot is very eco-friendly, not to mention what it does for your health and fitness.
Providing a personal, friendly service is core to our success. We genuinely love our travellers and the fulfilment of their travel dreams is our passion.
We believe in good old fashioned service, where we take the time to meet or listen to our customers and understand their needs.