- Small exclusive group, 10 people maximum
- Central Melbourne pick up & drop off on request
- Quality Wine & cheese tastings at boutique wineries
- Morning tea
- Delicious lunch of exquisite local produce
- Knowledgeable and experienced guide
- Well maintained & comfortable bikes
- Helmets & safety briefing
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea & snacks
- Comfortable support vehicle with bike trailer
- Maps of the route & area
Mornington Peninsula Cycling & Wine Tour
1 days - Departing Arthurs Seat
Level of Difficulty Introductory
Choose Your Date of Travel
Your Personal Details
Please complete all fields. Please include country code when providing your phone numbers. Please enter your name EXACTLY as it appears in your passport.
Where did you hear about us?
You must provide accurate passport information, and please ensure you register using your name EXACTLY as it appears in your passport (We only need passport details for overseas trips or Australian trips with flights ).
Please answer the following questions, all answers will be kept strictly confidential.
Next of Kin
Please include contact details for someone who will be contactable during your trip who can act on your behalf if the need arises.