Siem Reap (D)
Siem Reap 40km ( B,L)
Kompong Thom 70km ( B,LD)
Kompong Thom to Kompong Cham 76km ( B,LD)
Kampong Cham to Phnom Penh 63km ( B,LD)
Phnom Penh (B)
Phnom Penh to Takeo 83km ( B,LD)
Takeo - Kep 100km ( B,LD)
Kep to Kampot 25km (B)
Kampot to Sihanoukville 108km (B,L)
Sihanoukville Free Day (B,D)
- 11 nights accommodation hotel & guesthouses
- 4* hotel in Siem Reap & Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville
- Most meals, see itinerary
- Well maintained bikes, spare parts and tools
- All transfers and transport
- Snack stops & water during cycling days
- First aid trained cycling leader
- Local guides and support staff, mechanic
- A/C support vehicle throughout
Bike Cambodia! Ride through Cambodia
12 days - Departing Siem Reap
Level of Difficulty Introductory - Moderate
Choose Your Date of Travel
8 June 2013 - 19 June 2013
6 July 2013 - 17 July 2013
10 August 2013 - 21 August 2013
12 October 2013 - 23 October 2013
2 November 2013 - 13 November 2013
16 November 2013 - 27 November 2013
24 December 2013 - 4 January 2014
Your Personal Details
Please complete all fields. Please include country code when providing your phone numbers. Please enter your name EXACTLY as it appears in your passport.
Where did you hear about us?
You must provide accurate passport information, and please ensure you register using your name EXACTLY as it appears in your passport (We only need passport details for overseas trips or Australian trips with flights ).
Please answer the following questions, all answers will be kept strictly confidential.
Next of Kin
Please include contact details for someone who will be contactable during your trip who can act on your behalf if the need arises.